R&T Deposit Solutions
(Last Updated: May 2, 2023)
The terms “R&T,” “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Reich & Tang Deposit Networks, LLC, Reich & Tang Deposit Solutions, LLC, Stable Custody Group II LLC and Total Deposit Solutions, LLC (each, d/b/a R&T Deposit Networks) and their affiliates and subsidiaries. “You” means an individual who visits or uses our Online Services. “You” does not refer to a business or other entity.
- Our social media pages (e.g., LinkedIn); and
Collectively, we refer to the website(s), social media pages, and e-mails as the “Online Services.”
our collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. We collect Personal Information through, or in connection with, the Online Services, such as:
- E-mail address;
- Telephone number;
- Company information;
- User name, password and security questions and answers for access to the Online Services;
- IP address (we may also derive your approximate location from your IP address);
- Social media account ID; and
- Bank deposit opt-out preferences.
Our Collection of Personal Information
We and our service providers collect Personal Information through the Online Services in a variety of ways. For example, we collect Personal Information when you contact us for more information, create an account, interact with us on our social media pages (e.g., LinkedIn), or contact customer service.
We also need to collect Personal Information through the Online Service in order to provide the Online Services or other services to you or your bank. If you do not provide the information requested, we may not be able to provide the Online Services.
Our Use of Personal Information
We and our service providers use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide the functionality of the Online Services and fulfill requests, such as to:
- Provide the functionality of the Online Services, such as arranging access to accounts;
- Complete transactions and verify information;
- Provide customer service and technology support;
- Respond to inquiries and fulfill requests; and
- Send administrative information, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To provide you with our newsletter or other marketing materials.
- For business reporting and providing personalized services, such as to:
- Analyze use of the Online Services; and
- Personalize our interactions with visitors to the Online Services.
- To aggregate and/or de-identify Personal Information.
- We may aggregate and/or de-identify Personal Information so that it will no longer be considered Personal Information. We do so to generate other data for our use, which we may use and disclose for any purpose, as it no longer identifies you or any other individual.
- To operate, manage, and maintain our business, such as:
- To provide our products and services;
- For audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended, and to address legal, regulatory, or contractual requirements;
- For identity verification, such as authenticating your login credentials;
- For fraud detection and prevention and monitoring for, and protecting against, security risks, including cyberattacks;
- To enhance, improve, repair, maintain, or modify our current products and services, as well as to undertake quality and safety assurance measures;
- To develop new products and services;
- To identify usage trends, such understanding which parts of our Online Services are of most interest to users;
- To assess the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns; and
- To expand our business activities.
Our Disclosure of Personal Information
We disclose Personal Information in a variety of contexts. For example, we may share Personal Information relating to you with:
- our affiiliates within the R&T family;
- our third-party service providers, to facilitate services they provide to us, such as website hosting, data analysis, fraud prevention, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, e-mail delivery, and auditing; and
- the financial institution or other client with whom you may be employed or be a customer.
Note that, by using the Online Services, you may elect to disclose Personal Information to the general public in certain instances. For example, if you post a comment on our social media pages, the comment may be available to other others who use those pages.
We may disclose aggregated or de-identified information (such as aggregated statistics regarding the use of our services) with third parties for any purpose.
Other Uses and Disclosures
We may also use and disclose Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate to: (1) carry out legal and business purposes, such as complying with applicable law, responding to requests from public and government authorities and regulators, cooperating with law enforcement, and for other legal reasons; (2) enforce our terms and conditions; and (3) protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of you or others. In addition, we may use or disclose Personal Information in connection with any proposed or actual reorganization, bankruptcy, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our assets or business.
“Other Information” is information that does not reveal your specific identity or directly relate to an identifiable individual. We and our service providersmay collect and use Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Your browser or device.
- Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (e.g., Windows or Mac), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, and Internet browser type and version. We may use this information to ensure that the Online Services function properly.
- Pixel tags and other similar technologies.
- Pixel tags. We may use pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Online Services (including e-mail recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about use of the Online Services and response rates.
Uses and Disclosures of Other Information
We seek to maintain reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures designed to protect the security of Personal Information collected through the Online Services. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below.
In addition, we are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure, or security policies or practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM, or any other social media platform, operating system provider, wireless service provider, or device manufacturer, including with respect to any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through, or in connection with, our social media pages.
use of THE Services by MINORS
The Online Services are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13). We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under 13.
Jurisdiction and CROSS-BORDER TRANSFER
We are located in the United States. We may store and process your Personal Information in any country in which our service providers operate or are located. By using the Online Services, you understand that information about you may be transferred to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country.
Unless we request it, we ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., Social Security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, or criminal background) on or through the Online Services.